Our kitchen is one of the most useful and important parts of our home. Along with tasty food and it is also the place for many natural and home remedies. Home remedies are less expensive and cure in a better manner. So today we are going to talk about the top 10 home remedies that can be easily found in our kitchen.
- Garlic: If you have a blood pressure problem and diabetes then garlic can be helpful for you. For this, you need to chew some raw garlic in the morning. You can also mince it and mix with heated mustard oil and then apply over your body to get relief from body aches. If applied over cuts and wounds, then the mixture can heal them as well in a very short period. The mixture can be eaten as well to cure a cough and cold.
- Ginger: Ginger is one of the most widely used ingredients in the kitchen. It has great healing power for those who suffer from digestive issues and cold. If you have nasal congestion then you must put some ginger in your tea. Ginger tea is helpful in the cold. If you want to cure your morning sickness and nausea then chew a little bit of raw ginger. If you do not like the taste then mix a little bit of ginger and then you can chew it. Ginger is suitable for curing menstrual cramps as well.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is again one of the most widely used ingredients in the kitchen. This spice not only flavors the food but also cure wounds. Just apply a paste of turmeric over your wound and then you can see how fast the healing happens. When mixed in milk it can help in getting relief from joint pains and inflammation. It boosts memory power as well.
- Aloe vera: If you want to lose weight then befriend aloe vera. Drinking aloe vera juice can result in reducing weight and will brighten up your skin. Aloe vera can heal burns immediately when applied over the affected area. If you have skin allergy then you must apply fresh aloe vera gel over the allergic area. Let it dry and then wash it with lukewarm water. Aloe vera is considered one of the best home remedy to cure skin allergies.
- Curd: Mouth ulcers are really very agonizing. If you are having mouth ulcers then do not worry. Just put a little amount of cold curd in your mouth for at least 2-3 minutes. This will give you instant relief. Repeat it 3-4 times if you want to get rid of ulcers. You can also mix one tablespoon of curd in a pinch of turmeric and whole wheat flour to make a paste. Apply this paste over your face. This is the home remedy for skin which has been used since ages. This paste will heal suntan and will brighten and lighten up your skin.
- Honey: Honey is considered to be the sweetest thing. Apart from sweetness it also has antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties. When mixed with warm water and lime juice, it helps in weight loss. For those who want to lose weight should drink this early in the morning. Taking one spoon of honey can help in curing a cold as well.
- Baking soda: You can actually cure your bee sting and insect bites with the help of baking soda. All you need to do is: mix some baking soda in water and make a paste. The consistency of the paste should not be runny. Apply the paste over the affected area. This paste can cure some insect bites as well. You can use this paste to cure sunburns as well. But do not leave it on the skin for a long time.
- Green tea: Take one teaspoon of green tea and add it in a cup of hot water. Strain it after steeping it for 5-6 minutes. Add a little bit of honey and then drink the tea. This is one of the best home remedies to lose weight. Drink this tea twice a day for better results. Green tea also boosts your immunity.
- Cucumber and lime juice: Cucumber has amazing cooling properties and lime juice has cleansing property. Mix one tablespoon juice of each of them and put some drops of rose water. Apply this solution over skin to cure suntan. This home remedy for skin can be found easily in every kitchen and is really effective.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is really very healthy and useful oil. Applying lukewarm olive oil in your scalp can help you to get rid of dandruff. It also helps in healing chapped lips.
Hope these remedies help you a lot. These are tried and tested home remedies.