When it comes to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, one cannot forget to mention the beaches of Caribbean islands. We have some very great, beautiful and best Caribbean islands to visit. The beauty of the Caribbean island is world famous and it not be observed anywhere else. There are some of the islands in Caribbean whose beauty will leave some all-time memories for you to keep with.
The Caribbean is basically a set of a large number of beautiful islands to visit. In this article, we will tell you the best places to visit in the Caribbean. As per the stats, there are about 7000 islands in the Caribbean with 28 major nations and it is not easy and quite possible to visit all of them in a lifetime even if you are a citizen of the Caribbean itself. Here we make it easy for you to select some of the best Caribbean islands.
- Cuba: – Cuba is one of the most beautiful islands of the Caribbean and not just beautiful, it is also the largest island of the Caribbean in term of the area. It consists of about 4000 small islands and it is closest to the U.S at a distance of just 80 miles from Florida. This island is not only beautiful because of its beaches and sea but it also has some must watch mountain cliffs. It is also the best island for couples as it offers some great natural sites. It has so many UNESCO heritage sites along with some great museums and some great collection of history and heritage. Cuba gets about 3 million visitors every year.
- Aruba: – Aruba is another beautiful island located in the Southern Caribbean Sea. It is also a suitable island to be visited at any time period of the year. It’s warm and pleasing weather makes the site to be visited again and again. Aruba National Park is another attraction for all the visitors of the Caribbean where you can find some great rock formation and a wide variety of wildlife.
- Jamaica: – Jamaica is considered to be the heart of the Caribbean. Its mild temperature and beautiful beaches are the major attraction of the visitors but the very best part of this place is that once you are on the land of Jamaica, you won’t feel like you are at some strange place. It will feel so homely.
- Saint Martin Island: – Saint Martin is a very pleasant island in the Northeastern Caribbean. It has a very interesting fact with it. This island is a part of both French and Dutch. There are no boundaries between the two countries and people live there very peacefully.
- Barbados: – Barbados is another great site of the Caribbean. It has almost all the qualities that an ideal tourist place must have. It has an optimum temperature, quality stuff to eat, pleasant waves and great friendly people. The most unique feature of this place is Harrison Cave which is considered to be a miracle of nature.
- S Virgin Island: -This island comes under the US government and one doesn’t need any Visa to visit it if he is a citizen of U.S. The white sand and clear water makes the place completely beautiful.
- Curacao: – Curacao is a place where the curvy beaches and delicious food will grab you a seat to this great place. It also has a great piece of colonial architecture which is reflected by the city. It also has some UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Dominican Republic: – The Dominican Republic is the second largest country of the Caribbean. It has a large number of mountains. Apart from that, the capital city of the Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo has some very best sites to visit and a must visit the city. Here you can see buildings of 15th As a result, this capital city has been recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO in the year 1990.
- Puerto Rico: – Puerto Rico is a must watch place in the Caribbean. This island has old Spanish charm with a touch of modernization. This beautiful is also home for the world’s largest rum distillery Casa Bacardi. This island also has three of the seven bioluminescent bays in the world.
- Bahamas: – The Bahamas is an island where you will go if you want some relaxation out of the chaos of life. Here it would be so much fun to watch some pigs swimming along with some cocktails made at the beach of this island.