One of the very things that everyone loves is traveling. People love to travel across the world day and night but it’s not easily possible to travel the globe in just one lifetime. Long roads, deep oceans, and expanded sky. None of them has any boundaries. There is a long list of must-visit places in a lifetime but yet we can’t visit all of them. What now?
Now you got to select the best places to visit in the world. There are places that are so silent. Some of the least crowded places in the world where you can spend some quality time with your family and friends. What can be better placed than a coastline to spend such a time where you can play, swim, eat and can see one of the best panoramic views of the world?
The Twelve Apostles in Australia
Australia, the country rich with sites to visit has also been considered in the top 10 countries to must visit in a lifetime. Australia has some best places to visit and one of them is the Twelve Apostles, Victoria, Australia. Mother Nature has its own magic and when it’s magic stick gives around, some of the finest things in the world come out.
Most of the must-visit sites of the world are formed by nature itself and it’s much more pleasant and peaceful to watch such site than having a look at something made by the humans of this century. Twelve Apostles is a collection of 12 rocks of limestone formed by millions of years. It has been formed by the erosion of rocks for large time and these limestone cliffs present at the coastline has its own unique qualities. Here we give you the hand guide to the twelve apostles in Australia.
About Twelve Apostles, Victoria
The 12 Apostles are situated about 270 kilometers away from Melbourne in the west. It is about a 4-hour drive along the Great Ocean Road. It is present in the Southern Ocean at Victoria’s famous coastline. A long time ago, there used to be just limestone coastlines.
Eventually, it suffered a long term of erosion by the waves and the wind and turned them into caves. Later, these caves too suffered such erosion and the only things lefts with us were the archers which were again destroyed by nature and now all we have is these big cliffs which have about 45-50 meter heights formed of eroded limestone with a very unique pattern of colours.
This hand guide to 12 Apostles of Victoria or we usually knows them, as 12 Apostles of Australia gives you the things you must do once you are there at the Victorian Coastline watching these beautiful cliffs.
- Though this very beautiful site is regarded as 12 Apostles of Victoria you will find just 8 of them so don’t be mistaken. Nature has destroyed the other four of them and the rest still stands tall and proud.
- The very best thing to do at 12 Apostles is to watch the sunset as well as the sunrise on the coast. It’s a great site to watch this great view of the sun rising from the lap of water at coming at its heights. You will also fall in love with the dark orange sky you will see during the sunset AT 12 Apostles of Victoria.
- Don’t forget to take a walk on the sand of the Victorian coastline. A walk from the very first Apostles to the 12th one, a walk is absolutely memorable.
- The best view you can get of the 12 Apostles of Victoria is by air. So if you can afford it, go ahead and have a bird’s eye view of the Apostles which will be something you will never forget in your lifetime.
- The cliffs have a variety of colour and they look so pleasant. Go to the coastline early in the morning and spend as much time as you can on the beach. There you can see the cliffs changing colour at different times of the day. It would be the scenery you will love a lot.
Since the cliffs lie surrounded by the water, the very thing to do there is to have a hand over some water sports. You can go for scuba diving or have some surfing there. The panoramic view of the cliffs is definitely something you must watch in your life. These are creatures of nature are some must watch sites of the world.