The information revolution is gushing, and more businesses are looking at data as an essential asset. Of course, creating your own database is great, but what if we tell you that there are database technology which gather, store and process information about prospects, customers, suppliers and competitors. This can benefit you to find more opportunities, giving your business a distinct advantage over other organisations. If you want to find what that tool is and how it can help your business.
5 Benefits of Using a Company Database for your Business
To know how database technology can transform your business, have a look at these tremendous advantages of employing company information.
- Generate Leads: When you have a systematic, consistent, real-time and error-free database, you can use the data to generate quality leads. You can segment the data according to your sales and marketing needs and focus more on sales conversation.
- Make informed decisions: An insightful database consisting of consumers’ preferences or any other useful information can help you make a sound decision while prospecting and sales conversations.
- Improves efficiency and productivity: Your team members can spend more time on tasks that will help the business grow, rather than gathering data and putting it into one place in a systematic and structured way.
- Compete with other businesses: A strong database tool that’s packed with insights can help you discover more opportunities, target markets and gain a competitive advantage over others. In addition, it can help you expand your business beyond boundaries, i.e., on a global level.
- Better ROI: Investing in a good database platform can help your business in several ways, it reduces the cost of errors and assists in making positive returns. Furthermore, it helps to build better relationships and increase customer engagement through such technology.
Best Tool to Access Company Information
One of the world’s leading database platform, Dun & Bradstreet, offers company information US & UK through its business intelligence interface called D&B Hoovers. It has a database of 178 million professionals and information on corporate companies of over 206 million leading companies and 1,000 industry segments, which helps businesses to target better and earn profitable returns. So, if you want to take your business to another level, then definitely use such a tool and integrate it into your CRMs to automate the manual data entry tasks. Make the best use of the database to improve your sales productivity, customer experience, identify the most valuable prospects and engage with them effectively.
To Sum Up
The world of business is changing, and the way to do it is also transforming rapidly. So, stay ahead of others and make use of database platforms. It offers several advantages in various aspects of a business, not just one benefit. So, before it’s too late, get started with a database like D&B Hoovers now. If you want to know more about their services, you can ask for a demo via their official website.